1. HOW MUCH CASH CAN I GET FOR MY JUNK CAR?
The amount of cash we give for each car depends on many factors, such as year, make, model, weight, and location. Just call us at 1508-802-5034 to get an instant free quote, or fill out the get a quote form.
2. DO I NEED TO HAVE THE TITLE TO GET CASH FOR MY CAR?
No. We buy junk cars for parts and for recycling purpose. Therefore if you don’t have the title, we will ask you for a driver’s license, and the registration of the car in order to give cash for your junk car.
3. DO I NEED TO HAVE THE KEY TO GET CASH FOR MY CAR?
No key is not a problem for us because we have all the equipments to unlock and tow you car away. Also we scrap the cars we buy so no key should not be a problem.
4. WHAT IF I CAN’T FIND THE REGISTRATION?
Usually we don’t need the registration, but if you don’t have the title nor the registration Just give us a call and we will try to help you.
5. HOW FAST CAN YOU PICK-UP MY CAR?
Usually we are very fast with our pick-ups. Most time we can take your car same day you call or within 24 hours. Also we can arrange appointments in the evening or early in the morning to pick up your junk car. We will definitely arrange the appointment to fit your schedule.
6. DO I NEED TO BE WITH THE CAR AT THE PICK-UP APPOINTMENT?
If you can’t be at the pick-up appointment for any reason, you can have someone else to be there for you with the appropriate paperwork. If nobody can be there, you can leave the appropriated paperwork in the car, and we will send you a check after the pick up.
7. DO YOU PAY MORE FOR NEWER MODEL CARS?
Yes, if you have a newer car in a good condition we will pay you more than just junk cars price. We pay cash for junk cars and for good running cars.
8. How quickly will you pick up my car?
Shortly after accepting your offer, one of our carriers in your area will contact you to arrange a date and time.
9. Do I need to be there when yo pick up my vehicle?
You may not need to be present at the time of pick-up if prior arrangements are made. However, if you’d like t…
10. Will I receive a reciept once my car has been picked up?
Once your car has been picked up, we will send you an email that will serve as your pick-up receipt.
11. Do I need to bring my car to a car appraiser or be inspected?
Nope! You don’t have to take it anywhere to get appraised or inspected. We come to you — how easy is that?
12. Do I need to go to the DMV prior to seeing you guys?
If we are unable to process your vehicle due to documentation issues, we will inform you of what forms you need.
For additional questions call us at 1-508-802-5034 or get a quote below: